Team Jean Richer understands that the decision to sell your home will be one of the biggest transactions in your life. This part of your life will be exciting but can be overwhelming and it is important to receive the right guidance. Asking the right questions and seeking answers from a trusted team of professionals, will put your mind at ease.
We have gathered 10 important questions that you should ask your selling agent when trying to figure out which realtor will be the best fit for you!
10 Questions to ask your Realtor®:
- How do you arrive at your suggested list price?
- What is your marketing strategy?
- How will you vet the buyer?
- What are the potential costs?
- How many homes have you sold in the past year?
- Have you sold homes in my area?
- Can I cancel our agreement?
- What's your average days on the market?
- What percentage of your listings have fallen through?
- How often will we be communicating?