Team Administrative & Client Care Assistant
We are looking for a well-organized, reliable, full-time listing and database coordinator to join our real estate sales team in the East of Ottawa. The main responsibilities will include overseeing all aspects of seller transitions, preparing listing information, managing the MLS listing, maintaining the listing side of the database, responsible to coordinate the photographer, home stager, for sale signs and all aspects of the listing side of the transactions.
Listing Coordinator Responsibilities:
- Oversee all parts of seller transactions, from the first contact to making sure the client is regularly updated with all the activities done to sell their home.
- Gather all listing information, including property photos, pre-listing materials, comparative market analysis with online property profiles, and MLS research.
- Ensuring that all the necessary signatures for each listing agreement, sellers' disclosures, and other required documentation are complete and submit to the Brokerage for compliance.
- Post new listing to multiple websites and in MLS to sell homes quickly and give customers an "Exceptional Customer Experience".
- Maintain the database to ensure that it has been updated with client contact information and tags.
*Bilingual an asset.
*Real Estate experience an asset.
*Monday to Friday regular business hours.
*Send one page CV to Jean@JeanRicher.com
*Only individuals who meet the job qualifications will be contacted.