The Jean Richer Team understands that the decision to sell and/or purchase a home will be one of the biggest investments and transactions in your life. This part of your life will be exciting but can be overwhelming and it is important to receive the right guidance. Asking the right questions and seeking answers from a trusted team of professionals, will put your mind at ease.
We have gathered 10 important questions that you should ask your selling agent and 10 important questions that you should ask your buying agent when trying to figure out which agent will be the best fit for you!
10 Questions to ask your Selling Agent:
- How do you arrive at your suggested list price?
- What is your marketing strategy?
- How will you vet the buyer?
- What are the potential costs?
- How many homes have you sold in the past year?
- Have you sold homes in my area?
- Can I cancel our agreement?
- What's your average days on the market?
- What percentage of your listings have fallen through?
- How often will we be communicating?
10 Questions to ask your Buying Agent:
- Will I be working with you or your team
- How many clients are you currently working with?
- How do you help buyers stand out?
- What is your experience in the neighbourhoods i'm interested in?
- How many homes have you closed on in the past year?
- Do you typically work in my price range?
- What is your average list-to-sales price ratio?
- What are my potential costs
- How will you keep me informed?
- What is your negotiation style?